Community Partners for Child Safety
Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Community Liaisons (case managers) assist families in developing and meeting specific family-centered goals.
- Liaisons help families discover and connect with local community support and services.
- It is free and voluntary.
- Families are eligible if they have a child up to 17 years of age that reside in Boone, Hendricks, Montgomery, Morgan, and Putnam Counties.
- Families are not eligible if they are actively involved with the Department of Child Services or Healthy Families, or the Juvenile Probation System.
Email: [email protected]