Since October 2013, we have electronically recorded over 18,000 documents.
Here is how it works
- Submitters electronically prepare or scan, upload and submit documents through a web-based service for recording.
- The county receives the documents electronically for processing.
- Documents are reviewed by the county. Should they find any errors, the document will be rejected and returned back to the submitter for correction.
- After the document has been reviewed and approved, document will be processed, stamped, and officially recorded with the county.
- The county returns the stamped, recorded documents back to the submitter electronically, notifying them that the document(s) have been recorded.
If you wish to sign up for E-recording you can contact any of the following companies.