Victim’s Bill of Rights
Victims Assistance Program of the Boone County Prosecutor’s Office
- Right to information regarding your case.
- Right to speedy return of your property.
- Right to information on compensation for victims of violent crimes.
- Right to be free from intimidation.
- Right to a safe waiting place before testifying.
- Right to be notified of plea arrangements.
- Right to have victim impact information included in a pre-sentence investigation of the defendant.
- Right to speak at the sentencing of the defendant.
- Right to restitution, if possible.
- Right to be notified of parole proceedings (upon request).
- Right to be kept informed and told the truth.
Services & Resources
Our Office Hours
220 West Washington St.
Lebanon, IN 46052