Adult Probation

Travel Permits


If you are on probation for a misdemeanor, your probation officer can grant permission for requested travel.   Please complete a travel  permit and submit it to your probation officer for their review. MISDEMEANOR TRAVEL PERMIT


If you are on probation for a felony, only the Court can grant permission to travel to another state.  Please contact your attorney to petition the Court for requested travel. If you do not have an attorney, you may complete this form and file your request pro se.  FELONY TRAVEL PERMIT

Kari Ragsdale

Chief Probation Officer

127 West Main Street

Suite 200

Lebanon, IN 46052

Office Hours

Monday - Friday

8am - 4pm

Staff Directory