Veteran Affairs Office

Home » Offices » Veteran Affairs Office » Military Records

Military Records

Occasionally records are misplaced or lost. When a misplaced document occurs, it can be confusing and difficult to replace.  If you have lost your DD-214, let your local Service Officer help you secure a replacement. You can also find more information on this effort at IN.GOV and at the National Archives

Your Service Officer can also help you obtain other service record information. Please call our office at 765-483-4480 for assistance.

Services & Resources

Our Office Hours

Mon-Fri  8am-4pm


127 W. Main Street, Suite 311

Lebanon, IN 46052


Mike Spidel

Veteran Affairs Service Officer


Phone: 765-483-4480

Fax: 765-483-6028

[email protected]

Boone County Government. All Rights Reserved.