Veterans Affairs Office

Military Records


Occasionally records are misplaced or lost.  When a misplaced document occurs, it can be confusing and difficult to replace.  If you have lost your DD-214, let your local Service Officer help you secure a replacement.  You can also find more information on this effort at IN.GOV and at the National Archives 


Your Service Officer can also help you obtain other service record information.Please call our office at 765-483-4480 for assistance.

Mike Spidel

Veterans Affairs Service Officer

220 West Washington St

Suite B101

Lebanon, IN 46052

Office Hours

Office hours are by appointment only