Adult Probation

Intrastate Transfers of Probation


If you reside in another county but have been sentenced by a Boone County Judge, you will be eligible to transfer your probation.  Receiving counties may accept a transfer if you have employment or school in that county but they are not required to do so.    The sentencing Court must also approve the transfer request and your Probation Officer will prepare the necessary application. 

Kari Ragsdale

Chief Probation Officer

127 West Main Street

Suite 200

Lebanon, IN 46052

Office Hours

Monday - Friday

8am - 4pm

Staff Directory