Adult Probation



Fines and Court Costs , restitution and pauper attorney fees must be paid to the Clerk’s Office.  These payments must be in the form of cash or money order.  The money order must be made out to the Boone County Clerk and must include your name and cause number. Be aware of the amount of time you are given to pay this off.  If it is not paid within this time you will be assessed a late fee.


Probation user fees and drug screens are paid in the Probation Department.  Payment can be mailed, paid in person or on line at


Kari Ragsdale

Chief Probation Officer

127 West Main Street

Suite 200

Lebanon, IN 46052

Office Hours

Monday - Friday

8am - 4pm

Staff Directory